DT Register version 3.2.8 is now available and you need to get your site updated right away! This is mainly a SECURITY UPDATE although other items are addressed also. We have no reports of any issues that anyone has experienced as a result of the discovered security item, but you should get updated to make sure you are fully protected. As usual, no updates have been made to the Joomla 1.5 or 2.5 builds.
FIXES & UPDATES IN DT REGISTER 3.2.8:
- Fixed a SQL injection security issue that was reported. Again, we have no word of any issues that have resulted with any users from this potential security item, but we have quickly addressed the issue so you can be protected. Update all Joomla 3 DT Register installations right away.
- Fixed an issue in detailed group registrations that would cause a loop on the Member One page on sites that use discount codes on group member pages.
- Updated the eWay payment gateway plugin to fix issues with the Transparent Redirect option.
- Updated the JomSocial Records plugin to fix issues resulting from recent updates to Joomla, JomSocial and DT Register.
- Addressed other miscellaneous items as needed.
PAYMENT GATEWAY INFO:
Don't forget... many payment gateways have been removed from the core DT Register component and moved into separate plugins. Payment gateways that are still built into the component will be moved into plugins in future updates as well. Check out our page with additional payment gateway plugins for DT Register including: Authorize.net, eWay, Converge, Ingenico, Payway, Paydollar, PayPal Express Checkout and Stripe. [Go to Payment Plugins]
Where can I download these updates??
Glad you asked... Within Joomla 3.x, you should see the warning from the Updates component showing you the new DT Register update. You can easily update through there! Or, as always, you can login to our site, click Downloads, go to My Orders. On that page, click the order number and you will find your Download link. This link always pulls the latest package that is available. You have access to this link for one year from purchase. If your order is no longer active, you would need to make a new purchase to get any further updates. After downloading the update, be sure to follow the upgrade instructions in the readme file.
Make sure you read the docs inside of the new package and follow the instructions for upgrading!! We appreciate the support of our DTH followers and look forward to ongoing development with you all!BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS