DT Register version 3.2.7 is now available for download from My Orders, or from the Joomla update system! The last couple of updates addressed issues created by changes in the recent Joomla 3.8.2 release. This new package of DT Register is confirmed to work with the brand new Joomla 3.8.3, but also addresses a handful of other issues.
FIXES & UPDATES IN DT REGISTER 3.2.7:
- Added a new date format in configuration that has the full spelled out month name, like "December 12, 2017".
- Fixed issue is selection field values where HTML was being stripped upon saving the field.
- Fixed issue where in a small number of cases the captcha image was not loading until it was refreshed.
- Fixed issue where the calendar view was not loading in some situations.
- Fixed issue where duplicate emails were possible upon completion of payment. This was actually only reported and seen on one server, but was potential to be an issue for others.
- Fixed issue of a fatal error happening on a handful of sites due to a conflict with the updated T3 system plugin.
- Fixed issue with cron job functionality of the auto reminder emails feature, which was due to other recent changes.
- Addressed other miscellaneous items as needed.
PAYMENT GATEWAY INFO:
Don't forget... many payment gateways have been removed from the core DT Register component and moved into separate plugins. Payment gateways that are still built into the component will be moved into plugins in future updates as well. Check out our page with additional payment gateway plugins for DT Register including: Authorize.net, eWay, Converge, Ingenico, Payway, Paydollar, PayPal Express Checkout and Stripe. [Go to Payment Plugins]
Where can I download these updates??
Glad you asked... Within Joomla 3.x, you should see the warning from the Updates component showing you the new DT Register update. You can easily update through there! Or, as always, you can login to our site, and go to My Orders. Next to your order details you will see a Download link. This link always pulls the latest package that is available. You have access to this link for one year from purchase. If your order is no longer active, you would need to make a new purchase to get any further updates. After downloading the update, be sure to follow the upgrade instructions in the readme file.
Make sure you read the docs inside of the new package and follow the instructions for upgrading!! We appreciate the support of our DTH followers and look forward to ongoing development with you all!BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS