JoomlArt acquires DTH Development
For over the past year JoomlArt has been aggressively expanding its portfolio of Joomla products and today announced the strategic acquisition of DTH Development. With this acquisition, JoomlArt is not only the largest Joomla software provider but is now the only provider that offers an entire array of solutions that include templates, community management and backend application extensions such as event registration and SMS messaging.
We have been very impressed with JoomlArt’s commitment to Joomla and its approach to growing its offerings through strategic acquisitions. We are very confident that DTH customers will benefit greatly with being able to access an expanded list of integrated Joomla software from a very high quality provider. JoomlArt’s commitment to Joomla and quality offerings was critical in our decision and with this acquisition existing customers will continue to be serviced by an even larger staff at JoomlArt.
Benefits of this acquisition :
- Access to more quality products from JoomlArt and its network sites including JomSocial, iJoomla, Gavick and JoomlaBamboo.
- DTH development product roadmap and extension development will get a new momentum.
- Seamless integration and custom templates for quick deployment.
What to expect in the new few months :
- All extensions to be made Joomla 4 ready.
- Next JoomlArt template to be an Event and Registration theme featuring DT Register.
- New free default template (amazing one) for DT register component.
- Theme magic and multiple themes for DT register, to make customization easier.
- Seamless integration with our other extensions.
- DT SMS extension integration with popular Joomla extensions.
- More features and improvements for all extensions.
Benefits to DTH users :
- All DT extensions to get more features, integration options, designs and theme options.
- Benefits of being a JoomlArt network site enabling easy access to other products, integrations and latest designs.
- Simplified support by eliminating issues of multiple vendors and compatibility issues.
- Continued support of existing software licenses
- Reduction in project costs as active users to get discounts on cross club purchases.
Benefits to JoomlArt, JoomlaBamboo, Gavick, JomSocial and iJoomla users :
- More extensions to choose from.
- Seamless integrations to add event, registration or SMS features to current sites.
- Discounted access to DTH extensions.
Benefits to Ultimate Developers :
- Free access to all DTH extensions.
- Know more about Ultimate Developer Plan
We expect the transition to be completed in the next 7-10 days and there would be a follow up blog post on 1st June 2018 with more details.BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS