Following last month's big DT Register release, coinciding with Joomla's 3.7 launch, we now have made version 3.2.1 available! This is a bug fix release, addressing the handful of issues that have come to the surface since the last big update. Here is the rest of what we have for you:
UPDATES & FIXES IN DT REGISTER 3.2.1:
- Fixed issue where some sites were unable to access DT Register's control panel after updating.
- Fixed issue with date field, where popup calendar didn't display correctly, making it difficult to select a date.
- Fixed issue with upload field which was not working in a backend manual registration form.
- Fixed issue with cron job functionality for auto reminder emails.
- Fixed issue where events that are not assigned to a category were not displaying in the list of events.
- Fixed issue where auto user creation was not proper validating the email address to make sure it was not already used by an existing user.
- Fixed issue where some sites failed to display the captcha security image.
- Updated EventLink plugin to 3.2.1 to address a couple of display warnings.
- Fixed other miscellaneous items and also made some security improvements.
Don't forget to check out our page with additional payment gateway plugins for DT Register including: Converge, Ingenico, Payway, Paydollar, PayPal Express Checkout and Stripe. [Go to Payment Plugins]
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING JOOMLA 2.5:
While we have long discontinued development of DT Register for Joomla 2.5, we have maintained limited support. Now with the release of Joomla 3.7, with Joomla 4 on the way, we are discontinuing 2.5 support completely.
Where can I download these updates??
Glad you asked... Login to our site, go to My Orders. Next to your order details you will see a Download link. This link always pulls the latest package that is available. You have access to this link for one year from purchase. If your order is no longer active, you would need to make a new purchase to get any further updates. After downloading the update, be sure to follow the upgrade instructions in the readme file.
Make sure you read the docs inside of the new package and follow the instructions for upgrading!! We appreciate the support of our DTH followers and look forward to ongoing development with you all!BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS