In our ongoing efforts to keep DT Register as the leading Joomla events registration solution, we now have made version 3.2.2 available! This is mostly a bug fix release, but also includes some new features and new required integrations for Authorize.net and Mollie payment gateways. Here is the rest of what we have for you:
UPDATES & FIXES IN DT REGISTER 3.2.2:
- Implemented the new Authorize.net API into a new plugin. This gateway is no longer built into the DT Register component. This new plugin supports: AIM, eCheck, and the new Accept Hosted solution, which replaced the now deprecated SIM solution. This new plugin can be acquired for FREE on our site TEMPORARILY through the end of August. At that point, it will be sold as an add-on to the basic DT Register component.
- Implemented the new Mollie API into a new plugin. This gateway is no longer built into the DT Register component. This new plugin can be acquired for FREE on our site TEMPORARILY through the end of August. At that point, it will be sold as an add-on to the basic DT Register component.
- Added new email tags for OPEN_DATE_TIME and CLOSE_DATE_TIME. These will display the date/time for the Registration Open Date and the Cut-Off Date.
- Updated the event description that displays on the event list view to allow usage of email tags within that display area.
- Updated the JomSocial Activity plugin to work with recent JomSocial updates. The link to the event within the activity feed no longer works in the old plugin when it is set to go to the details article.
- Fixed issue where member discount options within the event settings were not being saved.
- Fixed PHP notices that were displaying with the Moneris payment gateway implementation.
- Fixed issues with frontend management areas that sometimes would lose the ItemID in the URL, which could cause display issues in some templates.
- Fixed issue with the date field type that no longer displayed stored data when viewing records after a recent Joomla update.
- Fixed other miscellaneous items.
Payment gateways that are still built into the component will be moved into plugins in future updates as many already have. Don't forget to check out our page with additional payment gateway plugins for DT Register including: Converge, Ingenico, Payway, Paydollar, PayPal Express Checkout and Stripe. [Go to Payment Plugins]
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING JOOMLA 2.5:
While we have long discontinued development of DT Register for Joomla 2.5, we have maintained limited support. With the release of Joomla 3.7, and with Joomla 4 on the way, we are discontinuing 2.5 support completely.
Where can I download these updates??
Glad you asked... Within Joomla 3.x, you should see the warning from the Updates component showing you the new DT Register update. You can easily update through there! Or, as always, you can login to our site, and go to My Orders. Next to your order details you will see a Download link. This link always pulls the latest package that is available. You have access to this link for one year from purchase. If your order is no longer active, you would need to make a new purchase to get any further updates. After downloading the update, be sure to follow the upgrade instructions in the readme file.
Make sure you read the docs inside of the new package and follow the instructions for upgrading!! We appreciate the support of our DTH followers and look forward to ongoing development with you all!BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS