We are very excited to release DT Register 3.2.0, available immediately! We have been working hard at improving the overall component, but the major aspects of this release are the added support for the brand new Joomla 3.7 as well as PHP 7. Here is the rest of what we have for you:
UPDATES & FIXES IN DT REGISTER 3.2.0:
- Added support for the new Joomla 3.7 series! [ read more about Joomla 3.7.0 ]
- Added support for PHP7, which makes your site faster and more secure!
- Added support for the Joomla Auto Update system! Upgrading your DT Register install to 3.2.0 will be the last time you'll have to download the package from our site and install it in Joomla the "old way". Once you have this package in place, future updates will be able to use the built in auto update system of Joomla. Of course, it will only work with an active license for your site.
- Added a configuration parameter in the control panel options to enter your DT Register license key. This is new and can be located on our site. In the same login area where you've always found "My Orders", you'll now find "My Licenses". Go there to find active license keys. You can copy and paste that key into DT Register so you're ready for future updates!
- Added support for core Joomla user profile syncing! Of course, it has always pulled in name and email with the profile sync feature, but as Joomla 3.7 has added support for user custom fields, you can create those fields for your user profiles, then sync them up within DT Register, just like you've always been able to do for Community Builder and JomSocial profiles.
- Removed the old image buttons for "Register", "Attendees", "Closed", etc within the component and EventLink plugin. They are all replaced with CSS-driven buttons. Besides an updated look and easier editing of appearance for your sites, it is also much easier to control the text of the buttons as it is now from the language file, not just a flat image. This will be even more helpful and appreciated for those running multi-language sites! A number of changes have been made to the main.css file so you should not simply replace it with a backed up version you have previously edited.
- Fixed the [token] issue with the frontend email registrants tool as email templates were not properly loaded.
- Fixed other miscellaneous items and also made some security improvements.
Don't forget to check out our page with additional payment gateway plugins for DT Register including: Converge, Ingenico, Payway, Paydollar, PayPal Express Checkout and Stripe. [Go to Payment Plugins]
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING JOOMLA 2.5:
While we have long discontinued development of DT Register for Joomla 2.5, we have maintained limited support. Now with the release of Joomla 3.7, with Joomla 4 on the way, we are discontinuing 2.5 support completely.
Where can I download these updates??
Glad you asked... Login to our site, go to My Orders. Next to your order details you will see a Download link. This link always pulls the latest package that is available. You have access to this link for one year from purchase. If your order is no longer active, you would need to make a new purchase to get any further updates. After downloading the update, be sure to follow the upgrade instructions in the readme file.
Make sure you read the docs inside of the new package and follow the instructions for upgrading!! We appreciate the support of our DTH followers and look forward to ongoing development with you all!BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS