As we continue to improve upon your favorite event registration solution for Joomla, we have now released version 3.1.11! This is mainly a bug fix release, and is also fully compatible with the current Joomla 3.6.2. There are no changes to the Joomla 1.5 or 2.5 builds of DT Register. Here's what we have for you...
UPDATES & FIXES IN DT REGISTER 3.1.11:
- Fixed session related issue (due to recent Joomla changes), which was seen mainly in the Chrome browser, where it was possible to get to the confirmation page with no data beyond the pricing at the top. Iif the user proceeded to a payment, it would not result in the creation of a record because no data existed. It was lost before they even went to pay. This was difficult to replicate, yet possible.
- Fixed profile sync issue that was tied to the session problem, where synced data would be all that sometimes passed on to the confirmation page, plus radio button and dropdown fields were experiencing occasions where they did not populate any synced profile data.
- Fixed issue where discount codes could not be added or edited for existing records.
- Fixed issue with auto user creation where the validation of the username was not properly alerting the user anymore if the username entered was already in use. The validation would not allow the user to proceed, but without the warning, it just appeared to be broken.
- Fixed issue with external payment methods where the return to your Joomla website could potentially lose a portion of the URL and result in a 404. This was seen rarely, but resolved.
- Fixed issue with textual field types where any HTML was being stripped from the field text as a result of the recent security-related fixes.
- Fixed issue with repeating events where it was not possible to edit the parent of a repeating event series as the Confirm / Cancel buttons wouldn't work and broken the process of being able to save any edits.
- Fixed issue affecting a small number of users where extra line breaks were being added to confirmation (thanks) emails.
Where can I download these updates??
Glad you asked... Login to our site, go to My Orders. Next to your order details you will see a Download link. This link always pulls the latest package that is available. You have access to this link for one year from purchase. If your order is no longer active, you would need to make a new purchase to get any further updates. After downloading the update, be sure to follow the upgrade instructions in the readme file.
Make sure you read the docs inside of the new package and follow the instructions for upgrading!! We appreciate the support of our DTH followers and look forward to ongoing development with you all!BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS