We have a new release of DT Register available for you in version 3.1.12! There are many fixes included and some nice new features as well, mainly a great enhancement to the waiting list functionalities and notifications!
UPDATES & FIXES IN DT REGISTER 3.1.12:
- Enhanced the waiting list functionality to address the issue of a user cancelling and another user being able to register in the newly open spot before an administrator fills it manually from the waiting list. Now, a registration form will remain unavailable and functioning as a FULL event even after someone cancels... IF there are any waiting list records available for the event. The email that goes to the event administrator to notify of a cancellation has been modified so IF a waiting list record exists, the email makes mention of this and gives the name and details of the next person on the waiting list. The admin will still need to manually activate that registrant, but until he/she does, no one else can register in that newly open spot.
- Added a new configuration parameter (on the first tab) for a Google Maps API Key. Google has made changes requiring this key, so if you utilize our locations functionaltiy, then you'll need to generate this key in your Google account and add it to DT Register configuration. Otherwise, you will be unable to create and edit locations. Go to create your key HERE. For help, a simple Google search will get you what you need.
- Fixed issue with email registrants tool that could be caused by quotes in the email "From Name".
- Fixed issue when more than one upload field was used in the same form causing conflicts between them.
- Fixed issue with PHP suhosin extension encrypting the session, causing an error that didn't allow users to access a registration form.
- Fixed PHP warning that could display when a selection limit was reached in a selection field.
- Fixed issue in frontend control panel records where "Show Archives" wasn't working.
- Fixed issue in frontend location management so locations can be created. Frontend and backend both updated to support the new Google Maps API Key requirement.
- Fixed issue with editing group members in the frontend user panel.
- Fixed issue with incorrect popup alert when editing records in the frontend user panel when an event is full.
- Fixed issue of currency code handling in PHP7.
- Fixed issue where registrants and/or group members could be overwritten by archived data when upgrading.
- Fixed issue where a birthdate field was sometimes not saved in a frontend user panel edit of a registration.
- Fixed title display in the Upcoming Events Module caused by a different fix in the previous version. Module is now version 3.5.
- Fixed Stripe payment plugin to store missing data in the Stripe account and solidify creation of records in DT Register.
- Added a new Ingenico payment plugin.
Also, we have made a page to purchase additional payment gateway plugins for DT Register including: Converge, Ingenico, Payway, Paydollar, PayPal Express Checkout and Stripe. [Go to Payment Plugins]
Where can I download these updates??
Glad you asked... Login to our site, go to My Orders. Next to your order details you will see a Download link. This link always pulls the latest package that is available. You have access to this link for one year from purchase. If your order is no longer active, you would need to make a new purchase to get any further updates. After downloading the update, be sure to follow the upgrade instructions in the readme file.
Make sure you read the docs inside of the new package and follow the instructions for upgrading!! We appreciate the support of our DTH followers and look forward to ongoing development with you all!BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS