As news of Joomla 3.5 being released yesterday came through, we have another announcement for you to coincide... DT Register 3.1.7 is now available! This includes many bug fixes, along with some new features, and of course official support for Joomla 3.5. Here's what we've got for you...
JOOMLA 3.5 NOW AVAILABLE!
As you may have seen in the control panel alert of Joomla, version 3.5 is now available! See the official announcement here. DT Register 3.1.7 is tested and working with the new release of Joomla.
PAYPAL & AUTHORIZE.NET CHANGES
As you've heard from us in recent months, Authorize.net made some significant changes to their API, which required changes to DT Register. These changes have been done for a while now, but if you haven't updated yet, once these changes are completed by Authorize.net, your payments will stop working... so get updated right away. ALSO, PayPal has recently made changes to their IPN usage. We've applied the necessary changes to our Joomla 2.5 and 3.x versions, so you will need to get updated or your IPN transactions will all fail once this change is fully implemented by PayPal.
JOOMLA SESSION CHANGES
As of Joomla 3.4.7, Joomla implemented some security fixes that changed the handling of sessions. This required some changes to DT Register, which was done. This is just a note to make you aware that you can NOT use Joomla 3.4.7 or later unless you have at least version 3.1.6 of DT Register.
NOW... on to the details of DT Register 3.1.7!
UPDATES & FIXES IN DT REGISTER 3.1.7:
- Added a new mass email templates and records feature! Now you can create email templates to be used for the mass email feature as you send emails to registrants of selected events. You can manually create an email message still, or you can select from an already created template! This is also added to the permissions matrix so you can control who has access to this new feature. Then the new mass email records area shows a history of all emails sent from this feature. You can see what template was used, which event it was for, and a list of all emails that were sent. You can also re-send individual emails if you find one with a failed status. Many have asked for this functionality and it's finally here for you!
- Added core Joomla permissions to control access to the DT Register permissions matrix, which was previously coded for Super User access only.
- Implemented necessary changes for Authorize.net and PayPal payment processing.
- Updated our Community Builder plugin that shows registration records in the user profile, as it was showing the wrong event date with the latest builds of CB.
- Fixed discount code usage count to include usage with archived events.
- Fixed mass email registrants tool to not send duplicate emails to a registrant that is registered for the event more than once with the same email address.
- Fixed issue affecting registrations on select sites after making a payment using an external gateway.
- Fixed issue where duplicate registration prevention could potentially fail when the user was already logged in.
- Fixed issue where conditional fields would sometimes not display after going BACK from the confirmation page.
- Fixed a number of other miscellaneous items as they pop up!
Where can I download these updates??
Glad you asked... Login to our site, go to My Orders. Next to your order details you will see a Download link. This link always pulls the latest package that is available. You have access to this link for one year from purchase. If your order is no longer active, you would need to make a new purchase to get any further updates. After downloading the update, be sure to follow the upgrade instructions in the readme file.
Make sure you read the docs inside of the new package and follow the instructions for upgrading!! We appreciate the support of our DTH followers and look forward to ongoing development with you all!BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS