As a part of your Thanksgiving celebration, you can now be even more thankful as we have made available DT Register version 3.1.5! This package includes a number of very important fixes, including more tied to the recent Authorize.net changes. The builds for both Joomla 2.5 and 3.x have been updated. Here's what we've got for you...
IMPORTANT AUTHORIZE.NET CHANGES
As you've heard from us in recent months, Authorize.net made some significant changes to their API, which required changes to DT Register. We already addressed these changes, but a small handful of our users were still having issues. Those issues have now been fully resolved and applied to both 2.5 and 3.x versions for DT Register.
DTH DEVELOPMENT AND PAYPAL PARTNERSHIP
As a reminder, don't forget about our new arrangement with PayPal that allows you to use PayPal PRO at a much cheaper rate than you'd regularly pay. Note that this deal only applies to NEW account signups with PayPal Pro. Here is a list of commonly asked questions and answers that should be helpful:
1) If I am using a standard PayPal account can I take advantage of this offer?
Answer: Yes you can but you will need to convert your account to PayPal Pro. With the way we arranged the partnership, your monthly fee of $30 is waived so that you won't have any standard monthly fees like a standard PayPal Pro account. The biggest difference is that the standard processing fees are greatly reduced as compared to a standard PayPal account. There are no hidden fees with this offer. In fact, you only will benefit in moving to PayPal Pro, even if you don't wish to process credit cards through PayPal.
2) Can I use this with DT Donate also?
Answer: Yes you can. In fact, anyone non-profit organization using any DTH product will immediately benefit by greatly reducing their transaction fees so we really encourage you to take advantage of this.
3) Can I replace my other credit card payment gateways, like Authorize.net, by moving to PayPal Pro?
Answer: Yes, that is another reason why we arranged this partnership. You can have a consolidated payment gateway for PayPal and credit cards and immediately reduce your costs further by eliminating unneeded gateways to strictly process credit cards.
To get started or get more info, CLICK HERE!
NOW... on to the details of DT Register 3.1.5!
UPDATES & FIXES IN THE JOOMLA 3.x and 2.5 Versions (most are only for 3.x):
- Fixed Authorize.net related issues
- Fixed discount code names showing in source code when used for conditional fields.
- Fixed admin saving of records and some other items that occurred on a handful of user sites.
- Fixed frontend attendee list issue with linking to JomSocial user profiles.
- Fixed issue where registrants editing a group registration through the frontend user panel sometimes caused some or all group members to be lost. NOTE: If you've experienced this issue, the update will not fix affected records, but only prevent it from happening again. Affected records will need manually fixed.
- Fixed issue with simple group registration giving an error screen after entering the group size.
- Fixed a SEF-related issue that could cause detailed group registrations to not be able to complete.
- Added a check to make sure a same confirmation number is not attempted to be used, which when it happened, would cause the storing of that new record to fail.
- Fixed issue where clicking BACK from the confirmation page can cause conditional fields... even if required and containing fees/discounts... could be lost.
- Fixed issue where if the Joomla user has a middle name or initial, when synced with DT Register, the middle name was being synced with the last name instead of the first name.
- Fixed issue in frontend mass email tool, where all events were accessible regardless of permissions.
- Fixed repeating events issue where end date/time, open and cut-off dates were the same for all repeat occurrences.
- Fixed conditional functionality of the Pay Later payment method.
- Fixed conditional fields that are conditional based on discount codes... now making sure code usage or fields are not lost when going back to edit a registration from the confirmation or cart page.
- Fixed auto reminder email cron error.
UPDATES & FIXES IN JOOMLA 2.5 Version Only:
Fixed Mini-Calendar module display by category feature.
Where can I download these updates??
Glad you asked... Login to our site, go to My Orders. Next to your order details you will see a Download link. This link always pulls the latest package that is available. You have access to this link for one year from purchase. If your order is no longer active, you would need to make a new purchase to get any further updates. After downloading the update, be sure to follow the upgrade instructions in the readme file.
Make sure you read the docs inside of the new package and follow the instructions for upgrading!! We appreciate the support of our DTH followers and look forward to ongoing development with you all!BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS