DT Register has been undergoing a lot of work in recent months, with some big changes just about ready! However, in the meantime, we're happy to make available today version 3.1.2, bringing some important bug fixes into place! The new update is for both Joomla 3.x only. No changes have been made to packages for older Joomla series. As always, you should be sure to keep your site up to date with the latest build to take advantage of all improvements, so get updated today!
To get the new package, you need to download the current build from My Orders, which will be there if your license is less than one year old.
Here is what we have done for you...
UPDATES & FIXES IN JOOMLA 3.x Version:
- Modified all DT Register modules to make them fully MVC structured. Functionality was not changed however.
- Applied fixes throughout component needed after recent Joomla changes that affected toolbar functionality. This affected saving of events, records, and the email registrants tool.
- Fixed terms & conditions popup link.
- Fixed archiving feature. This was left completely broken in the previous package... not intentionally of course... but an overhaul on how archiving works was taking place. Part of it was incorrectly included in the previous package update. Now, when you archive events, all data for that event and associated records are moved into newly generated database tables. When unarchived, they are moved back. The reason for this change is to help reduce sizes of database tables as previously all data was together in the same tables, whether archived or not. This should help users with large amounts of data.
- Fixed issue were offline credit card data was not being stored with the user record data.
- Fixed issue where the event image did not load in the event list view IF the configuration was set for event images to link to registration.
Where can I download these updates??
Glad you asked... Login to our site, go to My Orders. Next to your order details you will see a Download link. This link always pulls the latest package that is available. You have access to this link for one year from purchase. If your order is no longer active, you would need to make a new purchase to get any further updates. After downloading the update, be sure to follow the upgrade instructions in the readme file.
Make sure you read the docs inside of the new package and follow the instructions for upgrading!! We appreciate the support of our DTH followers and look forward to ongoing development with you all!BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS