Continuing with ongoing development and improvements, we've released DT Register 2.7.16! This update contains some important fixes as well as some great new features! We've also added another payment gateway integration, which is TransFirst (or Transaction Central). For other details of the update, see below...
FEATURES & FIXES in 1.7/2.5 version Only:
- Enhanced discount codes so you can now set them to be valid for individual registrations, group registrations or both. Then for a group registration, the code but set to be accepted and used for group members, or just on the group billing page where it has always been... or both!
- Enhanced discount code usage for event setup in two ways: You can set code usage in an event to be required, meaning a valid code will need entered for the user to be able to proceed and complete a registration. This is essentially like having a password-enabled registration. The other addition is the ability to enable the discount code field per event to display in group registrations on the member pages, billing page or both places.
- Enhanced conditional fields further with a new option to make a field conditional based on a discount code! If the selected code (or codes) are entered and validated, then the conditional field will display in the form.
- Enhanced the credit card payment form for all gateways that accept payments directly on the website... changed the expiration date input field to two dropdown selection fields so the user can now select the month and year and avoid incorrectly entered expiration dates.
- Fixed the component so the JomSocial Activity Plugin works correctly to pull registration data into the activity wall feeds.
FEATURES & FIXES in BOTH versions for 1.5 / 1.7 / 2.5:
- Enhanced the CSV Export tool by adding a new parameter to apply to group registrations. You can set the export to include the group billing info or to just show the group members. Now you can export your records and have ONLY rows containing actual registrant details.
- Added a new payment gateway option for USA-based sites called TransFirst (or Transaction Central). See more info at http://www.transfirst.com.
- Fixed a session payment issue (partly DT Register issue and partly Joomla) that caused duplicate records to be created when users when navigate back and forth after having already went beyond the confirmation page. Part of this fix included adding a BACK button on the payment options selection page. This same issue affected the user panel and caused the back and forth navigation of a user making a user panel payment to get their record marked as paid without actually completing it.
- Fixed the CVV code field in credit card payment forms to address a PCI compliance issue and make sure the CVV code is not stored at all in the session.
- Fixed a selection limits problem that affected mostly checkbox fields.
- Fixed the User Panel... when payments were made to Pay Later records, the new transaction ID was not being stored. Also the record was not getting an updated Paid status automatically. Both of those items are fixed.
- Fixed a session issue when using a manually created group registration link containing task=groupNum.
- Fixed a calendar display issue when an event spams more than one month.
- Fixed incorrect password validation message in the auto-user creation feature.
- Updated both the Upcoming Events Module and the Cart Module to address conflict issues, mainly with the latest JomSocial version 2.6.x.
- Other miscellaneous fixes / tweaks included.
** WHAT IS THE STATUS OF JOOMLA 1.5? **
As the "End of Life" for Joomla 1.5 is supposed to be announced in April 2012, that is any time now. Our plan for our extensions is this... we will stop adding any new features to the 1.5 versions effective immediately. You'll see in this update of DT Register that there are some new features that are only added to 1.7/2.5, although some new items were still added to 1.5. This will not happen again. Moving forward, the 1.5 versions will receive important fixes only. In the months to come, we'll hit a point where support for 1.5 versions ends completely so updating to 2.5 needs to be on your roadmap sooner rather than later.
Where can I download these updates??
Glad you asked... Login to our site, go to My Orders. Next to your order details you will see a Download link. This link always pulls the latest package that is available. You have access to this link for one year from purchase. If your order is no longer active, you would need to make a new purchase to get any further updates. After downloading the update, be sure to follow the upgrade instructions in the readme file.
Make sure you read the docs inside of the new package and follow the instructions for upgrading!! As always, we have more in store for you so stay tuned! Thanks for your ongoing support!BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS