In Default quickstart installation there are total of 3 themes to display different style.
- Default theme: Default theme use the default layout for DT register
- Grid theme: Default theme use the grid layout for DT register
- List theme: Default theme use the list layout for DT register
Default theme view
Grid theme view
List theme view
Theme can be installed via 2 ways
- Upload theme zip in DT register
- Upload theme folder via FTP/sFTP in DT register component
1. To install a new theme in DT Register Open
Components > Dt Register > Configurations > Themes > upload the zip package.
2. To install via FTP kindly follow below steps
- Download Theme from your account (Need DT Membership)
- Unzip downloaded file on your desktop
- Copy the folder dt_list from extracted zip
- Paste entire folder Flat in to ROOT/components/com_dtregister/templates/ so it looks like on the image below
In DT register If you want to create your own theme or want to customize the style for existing theme, you can do this from theme files. There are two types of the folder used in DT register theme layout.
- Style customizaion: To customize the style of a theme open
/components/com_dtregister/templates/list/assets/cssThis folder contains all the style files used in theme.
- Layout customization: To customize the layout for example : event page you can customize the files in
/components/com_dtregister/templates/list/viewsthis folder has all the file that are used by the theme