So you already know that DT Register is the most feature-rich event registration solution for Joomla and also has faster development than any other option. Well, even though the last release was just a couple weeks ago, we already have a new version for you in 2.6.3! There are a number of improvements and fixes. A couple of the fixes were squeezed recently into the 2.6.2b release, but most are new:
- Google Checkout integration added! You can now use Google's payment option for registration and also frontend user panel payments. Similar to PayPal's integration, your site is notified by Google of a successful payment as the payment is made at the Google checkout site.
- Structural improvements have been made to make it easier to add other payment gateways. We'll be working to add more over the next few weeks!
- Making changes to records in the frontend user panel now clearing show the original registration fee, then the NEW registration fee so the user clearly sees any change in price based on the changes made.
- Added the ability to supply a date format for custom date fields as the global date format does not affect those custom fields. Validation is also included.
- Now XHTML validated
- For backend manual registrations AND backend editing of records, the "Select User" dropdown is now sorted by First Name / Last Name showing the username in paranthesis.
- Waiting List bug was corrected, but improvements have been made: Date/Time of the waiting list record shows in the list, and columns are sortable.
- Fixed backend manual registrations which were failing when a discount code was used.
- Date range in the CSV export was corrected
- Editing group registrations in the frontend User Panel now correctly add/edit group members and re-calculate record pricing. Also when a record price is increased, payment is forced in the user panel unless the record was originally created using the offline Pay Later option.
- New language translations have recently been added for French and Italian!
Where can I download these updates??
Glad you asked... Login to our site, go to My Orders. Next to your order details you will see a Download link. This link always pulls the latest package that is available. You have access to this link for one year from purchase. If your order is no longer active, you would need to make a new purchase to get any further updates. Once you download the package, you will find a readme file inside with details and upgrade instructions.
What else are you up to?DT Billing for Joomla 1.5 is getting closer. We hope to release it by the end of April 2010. Also, we are working on a brand new component for appointment and service scheduling. More details to come!
Thank you for your ongoing support and for using these great Joomla solutions that we work so hard to make for you :)BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS