Hello! We are very excited to inform you about another new release for DT Register! We have now made available 2.3.3. This version addresses a number of miscellaneous bugs that some users have encountered, although all of the major ones were already dealt with. More than that, 2.3.3 brings into play many new great enhancements! These improvements include:
- Added Search to the frontend list of events
- Added ability to reorder categories and events on the frontend list
- When redirecting to PayPal, user data is now auto-populated in the paypal form for those who do not login to an account.
- Added Maximum group number option so you can limit the number of people that can register in a group registration.
- Added ability to Disable the waiting list feature. If disabled and the event is full, users just get a simple message telling them the event is full.
- Added ability to Disable the option for saving payment information when CB integration is being used. Now you can keep CB integration on without having to offer the save payment option.
- Added ability to specify custom field usage in a group registration. You can use the field for each member, billing page, or both.
- Added ability to unpublish events. Now, when you unpublish the event in JEvents, it will also no longer show on the frontend of DT Register.
- Updated all extras: Upcoming Events module, EventLink mambot/plugin and JEvents patch files to support recent changes in the component.
- NEW UPDATED VIDEO TUTORIALS are also available!
A lot of work has went into DT Register in recent months and we continue to improve on it, as well always will! We hope you enjoy and appreciate the new functionality and improvements that have been made.
ALL USERS SHOULD UPGRADE TO THIS VERSION!! If you are having any issues using an older version, you will need to upgrade. If your issue persists, you can log a support ticket.
To upgrade your current DT Register installation, login to your account, go to My Orders and click the Download link. UNZIP the downloaded file and follow the instructions in the included ReadMe file. When you uninstall the current version and reinstall the new one, you will NOT lose any of your events, settings or records. Of course, it is always a good idea to backup your database tables for DT Register just in case.
* LIVE TRAINING SESSIONS!! *
We recently did our first LIVE web conference training sessions for DT Register. They were very helpful to those that participated so we have decided to do these sessions regularly. The next session will be on Tuesday, December 23 at 4:00pm (EST). We will go through the new features of 2.3.3, answer questions, etc. Space is limited and you must register. To do so, click here .
Thanks for your ongoing support and suggestions!
If you haven't tried DT Register yet, then what are you waiting for? CLICK HERE to order it now!