Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Multiple Records Created

Multiple Records Created 12 years 3 weeks ago #17305

• kroskopf
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
It is the "Same as Registrant" checkbox -- not button. There is a checkbox at the top of the enter-payment page that lets you pre-load the form (address, etc.) with the info that will be sent to the payment processor.

My guess is that it is not showing because DT Register knows it has more than one registration pending. With more than one, how would it know which one to use to pre-fill the form?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Multiple Records Created 12 years 3 weeks ago #17306

I think I don't see it because I only use PayPal and Pay Later.

Multiple Records Created 12 years 3 weeks ago #17308

• Alaskan
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
I too am having this issue come up. Sometimes it creates a duplicate registration in the records with the same confirmation number. Sometimes it creates a duplicate registration but with a different confirmation number. The person registering is getting multiple email confirmations - one for each registration - even if it is a duplicate. And, the administrator is getting multiple email confirmations with these duplicate registrations. It does not appear to be an issue of the person registering clicking the submit button more than once.

Hopeful there is a fix soon.

Thanks.

PS> running current DT Register and current Joomla.

Multiple Records Created 12 years 3 weeks ago #17309

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Yes, the Same As Registrant checkbox goes away when there are multiple records in the session / cart. Turns out there is an actual session bug in Joomla itself that is part to play in this problem. We are looking into fixes for this. Part of the fix will be adding a BACK button on the pay options screen so if you need to go back, you can do it properly and maintain one session.

Multiple Records Created 12 years 3 weeks ago #17312

• Alaskan
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

dthadmin wrote: Yes, the Same As Registrant checkbox goes away when there are multiple records in the session / cart. Turns out there is an actual session bug in Joomla itself that is part to play in this problem. We are looking into fixes for this. Part of the fix will be adding a BACK button on the pay options screen so if you need to go back, you can do it properly and maintain one session.

Thanks for working on this! It is getting a bit embarrassing having to explain to people who register why it creates more than one. ha!

Multiple Records Created 12 years 4 days ago #17449

• ponycoach
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Just had the same issue with authorize.net.

event fee was 180. authorize.net displayed a message cannot process try again in a couple of minutes.

user clicked button which took them back to enter credit card details again.

they did and it was successful. But authorize.net charged 360 and dt register created two registrations.

this is a serious issue. any word on when we might have a fix? I have the latest version of dt register and joomla installed.

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds