Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Multiple Records Created

Multiple Records Created 12 years 2 months ago #16598

• shootfast
  • shootfast's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
In the last 2 days I have started getting multiple records recorded for registrations. Someone signs up and on the back end, and the confirmation list, they will show up 2 or 3 times. In the back end the record shows 2 or 3 times with the same confirmation number, and I get 2 or 3 emails saying that someone has signed up. Why would this happen? I have not made any changes to dtregister settings in the last 3 weeks, and have not changed anything on my server. I am now getting lots of "requests" to make sure people haven't been charged 2 or 3 times because they are also getting their confirmation emails multiple times.

Has anyone else had this issue and been able to fix it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Multiple Records Created 12 years 2 months ago #16613

• isaiah
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Yes, I've had similar problems though I'm not sure if it is exactly the same, but I'm pretty sure it's a glitch where when a user hits "back" and resubmits and gets registered twice. I've noticed it more in the User Panel. See my earlier forum post Serious User Panel "Pay Now" Errors to see a full description. When it duplicates payments that don't exist, that's a very serious issue.

Multiple Records Created 12 years 2 months ago #16733

• shootfast
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Today I have had 68 registrations for an event, 8 of them have been duplicate registrations created by the system. So 60 people have actually registered, but the system has duplicated a few of them. This means I have to basically "babysit" everything right now and cancel any extra registrations as they roll in so that the end user is not too confused when they see themselves on the confirmation list multiple times.

I'm running 2.7.13a, is anyone else seeing this problem? Have you fixed it somehow?

Multiple Records Created 12 years 1 month ago #16869

• KDewar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I too have been having the multiple records situation. The transaction number is the same, but it will appear twice in the records and I receive two emails confirming that there has been a transaction. The participant is only charged once however. Have you found a solution to this?

Multiple Records Created 12 years 1 month ago #16871

• shootfast
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
No solution yet

Multiple Records Created 12 years 1 month ago #17160

• Amjin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I am also having this issue. It started about 2-3 weeks ago. I made no changes to DT Register prior to the duplicates being sent out. Customers are now calling about receiving duplicates. One customer received 13 duplicates. One each day - all of them are at the same time on different days - 5:46PM (not sure which time zone it references) I am on Eastern time zone. Please help!

Time to create page: 0.230 seconds