Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Admin emails sent to registrant & multiple times

[SOLVED] Admin emails sent to registrant & multiple times 10 years 11 months ago #20782

• evildrq
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
It is happening to me as well. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] Admin emails sent to registrant & multiple times 10 years 10 months ago #20920

• mtwizel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
This is a disgrace. I have this issue going on for over a month now and as I see I am not alone however there is no effort from the developer. I have a ticket open and it hasn't even been assigned yet (worse than corporate tech support already). I mean, granted if this would be a freeware product, you get what you pay, yet this is a paid product and there are expectations.

[SOLVED] Admin emails sent to registrant & multiple times 10 years 10 months ago #20922

• rjrosamond
  • rjrosamond's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I also have an open ticket which I received a response from Jen awhile back that she would check into it but then never replied with a resolution. What's more is that this issue has been occurring since the first release of DT Register for Joomla 3.0 and I had reported it back then, at which time a DT technician fixed my site directly (after having provided FTP and site credentials). When I asked that this fix be included in the next release they said it would. Then 3.0.2b was released without the fix and I didn't know this until after upgrading, which means the work they did on my site to fix the issue has been lost.

So it's clear they know how to fix the issue, but I am at a loss as to why nobody is responding to our open support tickets about this and why it's not being fixed in the releases. In the past support from DT has been decent but this is odd behavior on their part and it seems rather simple to resolve.

Is anyone from DT reading these posts???

[SOLVED] Admin emails sent to registrant & multiple times 10 years 10 months ago #20997

• waynejb
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I would be nice to even post the fix in the forum so those who know how to make the changes could. At this point I cannot use the email function as it sends everyone the same copy multiple times. Example 200 records, 200 emails.

[SOLVED] Admin emails sent to registrant & multiple times 10 years 10 months ago #21008

• dthdom
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I am having the same issue with Joomla 3.0.3. Very embarrasing to not be able to explain to users why this is happening.

[SOLVED] Admin emails sent to registrant & multiple times 10 years 9 months ago #21035

• marting
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I have the same issue. My support case has been open without attention for nearly 2 weeks now!

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds