Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Finding quite a few bugs

Finding quite a few bugs 11 years 3 months ago #19747

• schilly
  • schilly's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am finding a lot of small bugs in the 3.0 program, most notably Email related and a lot of SQL glitches. I don't mind working through them, because the software is pretty good.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Finding quite a few bugs 11 years 3 months ago #19750

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello.

There is a Joomla 3.0 bug that is causing errors and we have submitted it. As soon as we have an update that it is fixed and generally available we will post that update.

Rich

Finding quite a few bugs 11 years 3 months ago #19757

• schilly
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Awesome.

There seems to be some template interaction errors as well on the backend. I have the default Isis template with no modifications and DT Reg is not graphically showing that buttons have been switched from "not-attended" to "Attended" or from "Not-Paid" to "Paid". The hover is working fine but that's not overall very convenient.

Thanks for the help!

Finding quite a few bugs 11 years 3 months ago #19758

• schilly
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Another bug I discovered. If you "Resend Thank You Email" and have more than one person selected, every one receives a copy of all of the Thank You emails for everyone that was selected.

Finding quite a few bugs 11 years 3 months ago #19900

• dougbuchan
  • Banned
  • Banned
Bugs so far in J3.0.2

Updating to DT Register 3.0.1 does not reflect in the back-end. Extension manager still shows 3.0.0 even though the install process completes successfully. DT Register also is showing 3.0.0. This is same regardless of fresh install or install over existing.

Creating a new event clicking "Save" does not save the event.

Creating a new event clicking "Save and Close" throws a "SQL=SELECT a. * FROM dbc_dtregister_group_event as a LEFT JOIN dbc_dtregister_categories as c ON a.category = c.categoryId order by c.ordering , a.dtstart desc , a.dtstarttime desc " error.
The event is created in back and front end following the error.

Public events can not be registered for by the public. Still displays "This event requires that you be a logged in member of this website. Please register a user account to gain access to our private events."

Of course the icons do not appear in the front or back end. Standard ISIS template on back-end. YooTheme on front-end. Conflict with the #toolbar CSS.

Still finding more as I go. Any ETA on a stable release?

Finding quite a few bugs 11 years 1 day ago #20647

• lownotes
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

Public events can not be registered for by the public. Still displays "This event requires that you be a logged in member of this website. Please register a user account to gain access to our private events."

did you ever solve this? I'm having this problem.

Time to create page: 0.131 seconds