• Page:

TOPIC: changes to the form look and feel

changes to the form look and feel 16 years 11 months ago #89

• jonvdp
  • jonvdp's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi i just purchased DT Donate and I was wondering if there is anyway to use it with Viaklix? Also is there any possibilities to change the look and some of the fields of the form?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

changes to the form look and feel 16 years 11 months ago #90

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello! I am unfamiliar with Viaklix so I would venture to say the answer is no. For the form itself, it utilizes the form from authorize.net. Any changes to the look and display of the form would be done by modifying the code for the component manually.

changes to the form look and feel 16 years 10 months ago #91

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello guys, What is the file to modify the template? A hug Gonzalo Ibarra [url=http://www.gonzaloibarra.com:1wigb8hn]www.gonzaloibarra.com[/url]

changes to the form look and feel 16 years 10 months ago #92

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
/components/com_dtdonate/dtdonate.php

changes to the form look and feel 16 years 9 months ago #93

• conticreative
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
You can check my implementation of the form on a joomla site. the link is at: http://www.supportourtroops.org/donate/index.html I basically took out the table and marked the form semantically. I kept a copy of the file in my local directory so when an upgrade is released I can diff the old version and the new one and then make the appropriate changes. If you use Firefox you can easily take my css for it and if you like i can send you the HTML (but you should be able to figure it out since there are few php loops to worry about)

changes to the form look and feel 16 years 4 months ago #94

• igotnotime
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I am working with a client who wants to use a donation page and I strongly suggested Joomla to them. I have a deadline so I am posting this in the forums as well. They already use Authorize.net and that is what brought me to you. What they want is the following... Select the donation amount, then options as radio buttons. Additional Options, text box Donation in honor of: and Donation is also from: and a couple checkboxes for listing it as anonymous. Is this at all possible?? Sorry for sending the message but I seriously until tomorrow to get their site completed and this donation concept is the only hold up.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds