Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: changes to the form look and feel

changes to the form look and feel 16 years 4 months ago #95

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. Thanks for your interest. DT Donate will support your donations via Authorize.net as well as Paypal. Paypal can be turned off if you don't want it. The only item that you can NOT do that you mentioned is to create custom form elements... like the checkbox for anonymous. There is however a comment box where people could tell who the donation was for, etc. There is also a customizable text area at the top of the form where you could put those type of instructions... tell them what they should put in the comment box. DT Donate will have customizable form elements within a couple of months hopefully, but at this point, it does not. It will however get the job done for you. If you have any other questions, let us know. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

changes to the form look and feel 16 years 4 months ago #96

• igotnotime
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
What about adding credit card options? I see in your demo you do not have Discover or American Express, can these too be added? Can the amounts be set at fixed rates? For example Donation amounts of $3000, $1500, $750 etc. ? These two questions are really the final deciding factor otherwise I am unfortunately forced into hacking the hell out of osCommerce, please tell me it can worked out LOL

changes to the form look and feel 16 years 4 months ago #97

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Yes, in the admin you can select Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover. The option to add specified donation amounts does not currently exist. We are trying to move forward quickly with custom field options. Early I said a couple months, but as this has been asked about a number of times, we're gonna bite the bullet and try to get this implemented in the next two weeks. Thanks.

changes to the form look and feel 16 years 4 months ago #98

• igotnotime
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
You just gained a customer! Will be ordering tonight and suggesting to a friend who has a similar need. Thank you for the quick and straight forward answers. This is the way tech support should be!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds