Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: DT Donate and Authorize.net

DT Donate and Authorize.net 16 years 10 months ago #52

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
I am emailing you now, conticreative. We know many people are using this component WITHOUT having this issue, but as a few people seem to be having it, we are trying to figure out why some people get this result. We will post the solution here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Donate and Authorize.net 16 years 10 months ago #53

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
For conticreative, this seems to be an Authorize.net issue. He had the wrong transaction key put in the DT Donate settings area. To get your Transaction Key for Authorize.net, follow these instructions: 1) Login to your account at authorize.net 2) Click on Account 3) Under 'Security Settings' click the link "API Login ID and Transaction Key" 4) What is displayed as your API Login ID is what you need to enter in DT Donate as your Merchant ID. YOUR LOGIN ID YOU USE AT THE AUTHORIZE.NET WEBSITE IS NOT THE SAME AS YOUR API LOGIN ID!! 5) Scroll down and answer your security question to obtain a new Transaction Key. This should be a 16-character string. Once you input the correct Authorize.net info into the component, DT Donate will work correctly. The blank screen issue that some people are having is due to encountering an authorize.net error.

DT Donate and Authorize.net 16 years 10 months ago #54

• jwood700
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Has anyone figured this out i am having the same issue with the blank screen. I have created new tansaction keys my API login is correct. I have spoken with Authorize.net they say that i should be getting some type of error message. Any idea where the error messages maybe stored? What do you guys recommend on the SSL? Any help would be much appreciated.

DT Donate and Authorize.net 16 years 9 months ago #55

• robertb66
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I am having the same issue with authorize.net with the blank screen. I am on godaddy shared hosting with their ssl certificate. I put the api login and correct transaction ID as well.

DT Donate and Authorize.net 16 years 9 months ago #56

• robertb66
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I spoke with Authorize.net about this blank screen problem and this is what they said: Hi, GoDaddy forces you to go through a proxy server, which is why you're not getting a resposne. Here is some code you'll need to add: curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPPROXYTUNNEL, TRUE); curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_PROXYTYPE, CURLPROXY_HTTP); curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_PROXY, " 64.202.165.130:3128 "); curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE); Does anyone know where to put this code?

DT Donate and Authorize.net 16 years 9 months ago #57

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
robert, we will check this out, but thus far everyone that has reported having this blank screen problem ended up having incorrect Authorize.net info. The user that started this thread even said in these forums that he knew his info was right, but turns out it was not. He's not the only one either. We'll check into this code, and you double check your settings compared to the API Login and Transaction Key that is found in the security area of your Authorize.net account. It is NOT your login id that you use to login at authorize.net.

Time to create page: 0.766 seconds