Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: DT Donate and Authorize.net

DT Donate and Authorize.net 17 years 2 weeks ago #46

• conticreative
  • conticreative's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, I am trying to set up DTdonate but I cannot find the Authorize.net merchant ID mentioned in their site. The do refer to an API Login ID and I was wondering if it was the same thing. Sounds like it. Can you please clarify how to obtain these two items and make sure the nomenclature is the same in the instructions, the component and Authorize's site. Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Donate and Authorize.net 17 years 2 weeks ago #47

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. Yes, the API Login ID is what you need. You can get that and the transaction key when logging into your Authorize.net account. If you need further assistance as to where to find this info on their site, let us know.

DT Donate and Authorize.net 16 years 10 months ago #48

• conticreative
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I think I filled all the fields with then proper authorize.net numbers, but when I submit a donation I am taken to an empty page and there is no trace of my donation in the list. Obviously I am doiung something wrong, is there a chance I could get one of you guys to help? I'll be glad to give you admin access to my site to test the donation. in the meantime you can go to: http://www.supportourtroops.org/donate/index.html to see what I have. Another request: Once the page works, I am going to take out the table and substitute it with more semantically correct code. Is it something you'd be interested in using instead? Even as a table layout it's not very attractive and could be improved upon, but given the amount of work involved we may as well write better code.

DT Donate and Authorize.net 16 years 10 months ago #49

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. Please email us using the Contact area of this site and provide your admin login info and we'd be happy to check into this. Also it would be very helpful to have access to a CPanel or whatever you have so we can check your database as well. Thank.

DT Donate and Authorize.net 16 years 10 months ago #50

• MLH
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Was this resolved? I am having the same issue. Thanks for any help-

DT Donate and Authorize.net 16 years 10 months ago #51

• conticreative
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Not yet. I am the OP but soon after I posted the issue I ended up in the hospital with a kidney stone. I was in no mood to follow up on this but I am better now and I'll get in touch with dthadmin as soon as I can. Whatever fix we find I'll post here as soon as I can. To dthadmin, my email is conticreative-AT-gmail.com please contact me there and I'll be happy to give you Cpanel access to the site. change the -AT- with the @ sign ( I know you probably have the javascript obfuscation, but better safe than sorry). Thank you Marco

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds