TOPIC: Paid Customization

Paid Customization 15 years 6 months ago #2576

• kaleidoscope
  • kaleidoscope's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

I sent an email the other day but perhaps it did not get through. I would like to request a price for a custom alteration to this software. I mentioned the workflow in my other email but if I hear back, I will be happy to explain it. I think the alterations would be relatively painless for you.

Essentially, I need admins to be able to see registered users and groups and to accept or reject registrations as needed. I also need each event to be able to have multiple types of items like say entry tickets and food tickets, each with specific capacities. The final customization that I need is to have 2 levels of approval before invitations are sent. The reason is that two parties are planning the event jointly. If you are interested, I could lay this out more clearly, set up a call and get a price from you.

Okay, a few more things as well-- I would like to allow group leaders to register say 5 people for an event and then be able to go and fill in their personal info later. I would also be interested in more robust reporting if you have suggestions about what data could be pulled.

Best Regards,

A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Paid Customization 15 years 6 months ago #2584

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Responded via email...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds