• Page:

TOPIC: Feature Request - Append to default email

Feature Request - Append to default email 9 years 8 months ago #23633

• normdouglas
  • normdouglas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello, I know there is the possibility to use the CUSTOM email function for a particular event, however I think this is overkill... and I'll explain why.

Generally speaking the way we have our email configured so as to include all the required information... sometimes we need to "add" some extra info for those specific events.
So instead of having to copy the whole DEFAULT email into the CUSTOM email of the event... what would be nice is to have an area where you can just APPEND an extra bit.

FWIW, in my case I want to include the Instructors Name and Phone number for each course on the THANKYOU email... so that's the only thing that changes for each event.

I've tried to add it as a HIDDEN field but then it won't show on the email either.

Another method of this would be to have a field type of EMAILONLY This would allow for custom attributes specific to an event that would only show on the email.

Thanks for your consideration... if you can think of a way I can achieve this now, then I'm all ears. Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds