• Page:

TOPIC: Templates or More Design Control

Templates or More Design Control 15 years 8 months ago #2111

• tomgreever
  • tomgreever's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
For one, not all of the language used in the component is included in the language file. So we need to be sure to move everything to the language file.

But more importantly, this component really needs a template system (at best) or at least add CSS tags to be able to better control the look through CSS. Right now, much of the HTML is hard coded into the logic... not separated. The screens that do use main.css don\'t actually have any individual tags to be able to control individual elements.

I\'m going to do some major changing of the code to make it look and feel like my web site, but that\'s going to seriously hinder my ability to upgrade. Wish we already had this built in from the initial design!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Templates or More Design Control 15 years 7 months ago #2305

• rhodesia1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I agree, for a component, it is not very configurable. Templates and all form variables etc in the language file would be an huge asset to this script.

The images are horrible and they are fixed size so if you edit them you have to have the same size, or edit the code (which will screw updates)

This would not only be a great update, it should be done to be a true plugin.

Defiantly would like to see you guys concentrate on this for your next release(if it comes)!

Templates or More Design Control 15 years 2 months ago #3437

• greensouth
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I agree, would not even mind paying a little more to be able to format template easily.

Development Team: is this planned for an upcoming upgrade?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds