Automatic translation from Italian

The installed version: 2.7.16d
Database version: 1.5.57-community
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5.2.17
Web Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.5
Web Server to PHP interface: cgi-fcgi
Version of Joomla: Joomla! 1.5.25 Stable

For an event held in Italy last summer we have used the aforementioned and I can say that the system has worked well overall despite the complexity of the registration form (over 55 fields including 6 type "upload").
In this area - that is, the management of uploads - you can make some improvements: I mean, with more than 150 users / registrants and 6 fields of "upload" we had to have, in a single folder, 900 files in pdf , doc, jpeg, with many different file names (names of files selected by the user / user) and the difficulty of reconnecting to the recording. In addition, the back-end component there is no direct access to the upload directory but should be used with the system components or those developed by third parties.
We suggest:
1) to predict - in managing the upload field - the ability to rename or not the file name by prefixing the name of the file chosen by the user / registrant, the name of the upload field, date and time, name of 'user / registrant and / or, better yet, the possibility of containing tuttii files dii the same user / registrant in a single folder.
2) to provide the control panel component a voice on the management / viewing files uploaded by users.
Regards
FG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds