Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is possible integrate it with the contents and Community Bui

Is possible integrate it with the contents and Community Bui 16 years 9 months ago #113

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
(i hope you can understand me, english is not my native languague) Hello, I'm just reviewing this component for my future Donation's Marketplace [url=http://www.ayudadonando.org:1358j9p2]www.ayudadonando.org[/url], so i was thinking how can integrte it with the contents, where i want to have a catheogry named Projects. I would like DT Donate can to have the way to select the project for which the donors want support. I have looking for components which made something similar, but only i found Civicus, too much complex for installation. Otherwise, i would like you can integrate it with other components like Community Builder, so we could avoid a double registration process ... Finally i would ask you support for integrate it with Pay-Pal, i thinked was possible before i bought the component ... A hug Gonzalo Ibarra [url=http://www.gonzaloibarra.com:1358j9p2]www.gonzaloibarra.com[/url]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is possible integrate it with the contents and Community Bui 15 years 2 months ago #3204

• jholstein
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
This would be an option that I believe would increase your sales significantly. Community Builder and Jom Social integration (preferably jom social from my point as I see it as a better product).

All I\'m looking for DT Donate to do is add a donate button on the user\'s profile which links to DT Donate and automatically attributes the Donation to that user in the email that goes out to the administrator. All payments are still only made to the site owner, but the site owner has a record to let them know to which member was the donation directed towards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds