• Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] error number 1146

[SOLVED] error number 1146 16 years 2 months ago #735

• escolastic
  • escolastic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, when I go to: Components --> DT Register --> Registration Manegement, I have this error message: Table 'serveis_joom1.jos_events' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count(*) from jos_dtregister_group_event a, jos_events b
WHERE a.eventid=b.idDB function failed with error number 1146 how I fix this? regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] error number 1146 16 years 2 months ago #736

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
This error is because you did not install the JEvents component. This is required and is stated everywhere you read anything about DT Register. To download it, go to: http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/jevents/

[SOLVED] error number 1146 15 years 1 week ago #4063

• bcortez
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have the latest version of JEvents MVC.
The older version of JEvents doesn\'t work on my server.
I have JEvents install and I\'m still getting this error..

Table \'joomla.jos_events\' doesn\'t exist SQL=SELECT count(*) from jos_dtregister_group_event a INNER JOIN jos_events b ON a.eventid = b.id LEFT JOIN jos_dtregister_categories c ON a.category = c.categoryId order by c.ordering ,a.eventId , a.ordering asc , publish_up ascDB function failed with error number 1146
Table \'joomla.jos_events\' doesn\'t exist SQL=SELECT a. * , b.title, b.publish_up FROM jos_dtregister_group_event a INNER JOIN jos_events b ON a.eventid = b.id LEFT JOIN jos_dtregister_categories c ON a.category = c.categoryId order by c.ordering , a.ordering asc , publish_up asc LIMIT 0, 10

[SOLVED] error number 1146 15 years 1 week ago #4064

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
As stated on our site, multiple places in the forum, etc... you can not use the latest 1.5 versions of JEvents, which is the JEvents MVC. They completely changed the file and database structure of the component. DT Register is configured to work with the previous format. You should use version 2.4.3RC2 of JEvents and there is no reason I can think of why you\'d have any problem running that version.

Within a couple of days, we\'ll have our 1.5 native version out which DOES work with the latest JEvents versions. Either wait for that release, or downgrade JEvents.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds