• Page:

TOPIC: Not All Registration Records Are Displaying

Not All Registration Records Are Displaying 14 years 2 months ago #6005

• mholstein
  • mholstein's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
On the back end our site, when I go to Registration Records and filter for my upcoming event, the number of Registration Records differs from what I see by looking in the MySQL database, the _dtregister_user table.

There are 9 records difference. What the records that show up in the database but not in the back-end of the Joomla site appear to have in common is a '' (two single quotes - empty string?) in the userType column.

The other records all have a "I" in the userType column. These records all show up in the back-end of the Joomla site.

What does this mean? Is this a setting problem? How can we fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Not All Registration Records Are Displaying 14 years 2 months ago #6006

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello. What version of DT Register are you using? Seeing as how your license is expired, there's a good chance you are using an older version. Also the site listed in your license currently has no events setup for registration. For continued priority support and updates, you'll need a new license.

However, sounds like you probably had a few blank records created in the database, which is something that used to occasionally happen in some older versions. You should verify that all of your custom fields have an entry in the jos_dtregister_users database and the jos_dtregister_group_members database. If not, it would cause a record to not be created if the registrant tried to put data into that field. If your db tables seem to have everything in place... I wouldn't worry about it. Just delete the blanks.

Not All Registration Records Are Displaying 14 years 2 months ago #6007

• mholstein
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
We will get our license updated immediately.

I did check before opening this thread. All cusom fields have columns in the jos_dtregister_users and jos_dtregister_group_members tables.

I guess I should have been more clear in my problem. The nine records in question have all the fields filled in! These are NOT blank records. These are good records. We emailed these registrants and asked them if they indeed registered for the event on the site.

All records for this event have entries in the appropriate fields in the jos_dtregister_users table. The difference between these 9 records and the other 73 APPEARS to be one column called 'userType'.

The 9 records that do not show up in the back-end of the site (but do show up in the database) have an empty string ('') NOT BLANK in the userType column.

The other 73 records that do show up in the back-end of the site (and do show up in the database) have an "I" in the userType column.

What does the userType column mean? What does "I" vs empty string mean in this column?

Not All Registration Records Are Displaying 14 years 2 months ago #6008

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
The userType field is setup to have either an "I" or a "G" for all records... for Individual and Group. Not sure how you got records without this field being given data, but I'm almost positive they were created while using an old version of DT Register. We've seen that happen before but not for a long time... older versions.

Go into the database and select "I" for those records. Hopefully they will show up then. Next, make sure you get the latest release in place! :)

Not All Registration Records Are Displaying 13 years 11 months ago #7555

• Mikunda
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I have exactly the same problem and why was my first comment not published? Removing comments that testify that there's issue with the component is really not a nice way to manage the quality of your products,

Not All Registration Records Are Displaying 13 years 11 months ago #7556

• mholstein
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
There is a bug in the 1.0.X versions of the component.

Some records are not written to the jos_dtregister_group_amount table. They must be inserted manually.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds