Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] 1054 - Unknown column 'orderByJoin2.firstname' in 'order clause'

[SOLVED] 1054 - Unknown column 'orderByJoin2.firstname' in 'order clause' 5 years 10 months ago #27868

• thefbi
  • thefbi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
nathan.dth, can we have an upgrade on this problem please ?

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] 1054 - Unknown column 'orderByJoin2.firstname' in 'order clause' 5 years 10 months ago #27872

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
We've updated the package to version 3.3.1 to address a couple of issues... this issue being one of them. Thanks for your patience.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

[SOLVED] 1054 - Unknown column 'orderByJoin2.firstname' in 'order clause' 5 years 10 months ago #27877

• thefbi
  • thefbi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

i have update my local version. Now on the registrant list, in place of avatar image, i have an error message : "Error : File not found"

Thanks to continue to resolve the problem...

[SOLVED] 1054 - Unknown column 'orderByJoin2.firstname' in 'order clause' 5 years 10 months ago #27884

• tagtools
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I've upgraded to the latest version, opened and saved the config and can still cannot sort by the registrant name column. Has a work around been given that I missed in the thread?

[NOT SOLVED] 1054 - Unknown column 'orderByJoin2.firstname' in 'order clause' 5 years 10 months ago #27924

• tagtools
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
This is still not solved. You can't sort by any column with out an error. Please provide an update to this.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds