Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] After clicking next for confirming information blank page

[SOLVED] After clicking next for confirming information blank page 6 years 4 months ago #27324

• Tech4Impact
  • Tech4Impact's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I received a bit of an odd error which I ended up restoring using an akeeba backup to get up in running as I had made several changes. After restoring I completed all but two of the changes 1) I left website at 3.8.2 with DT register at 3.2.5.

I have decided not to update either at the moment as I'm trying to test a tracking pixel with a newspaper.

The error that occurred was that after hitting next I received the following info on basically a blank page

Array ( [eventId] => 196 [memtot] => 1 [type] => I [fields] => Array ( [2] => test [3] => test [4] => test [6] => test [7] => 0 [8] => 50131 [27] => Array ( [month] => 01 [day] => 2 [year] => 2015 ) [10] => This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. [11] => 5151111111 [32] => [30] => 0 [29] => Array ( [0] => 0 ) ) [fee] => Array ( [basefee] => 0 [memberdiscount] => 0 [latefee] => 0 [birddiscount] => [discountcodefee] => [customfee] => 0 [tax] => 0 [currentfee] => 0 [fee] => 0 [paid_fee] => 0 [payment_method] => [changefee] => 0 [cancelfee] => 0 [fieldfee] => Array ( ) [paid_amount] => 0 [paying_amount] => 0 ) [ip] => 69.170.152.198 [confirmNum] => HRI-0382994 [confirmed] => 1 [Index] => 0 )

After I restored website - I went along and test after each time I completed a change.

Wondering if you may know what happened - if I missed something. If not I will try update again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

After clicking next for confirming information blank page 6 years 4 months ago #27325

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
With Joomla 3.8.2 or later, you need DT Register fully updated. With an updated build, you'll be fine.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

After clicking next for confirming information blank page 6 years 4 months ago #27326

• Tech4Impact
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder

nathan.dth wrote: With Joomla 3.8.2 or later, you need DT Register fully updated. With an updated build, you'll be fine.

Hmmm...I guess this statement leaves me more confused.

So, I was just planning on updating DT Register and than Joomla, again. Not sure if your statement is suggesting I should be doing something else.

[SOLVED] After clicking next for confirming information blank page 6 years 4 months ago #27328

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
It's simple... if you are using Joomla 3.8.2 or 3.8.3, you can't leave DT Register in the older version you have. You need to update it to DT Register 3.2.7.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

[SOLVED] After clicking next for confirming information blank page 6 years 4 months ago #27330

• Tech4Impact
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Well - I completed the DT register update first than Joomla and tested. All seems to be ok. No idea why I was getting the error before.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.372 seconds