Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] DT Register EventLink problem after upgrading to 3.2.5

[SOLVED] DT Register EventLink problem after upgrading to 3.2.5 6 years 5 months ago #27244

• peterbat
  • peterbat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
After I had upgraded to 3.2.5, and had updated to Joomla 3.8.2 I was seeing the following error message when going to an article that was linked to a DT Register event.
Fatal error: Class 'TableEvent' not found in ... /public_html/plugins/content/dteventlink/dteventlink.php on line 158

If I turned off the DT Register EventLink plugin the problem went away, but I had to create a link to the DT Register item, using a fully specified URL.

I had a look at the plugin file, and after looking at the code in some of the other files in 3.2.5, I was able to narrow it down to $eventTable and TableEvent

I backed up dteventlink.php and then (only in the new copy of dteventlink.php):
- replaced all instances of $eventTable with $Tevent
- replaced all instances of TableEvent with DtrTableDevent

All seems to be working properly now on this site. Hope this might be of some help to somebody else...

Cheers, Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

DT Register EventLink problem after upgrading to 3.2.5 6 years 5 months ago #27248

• ernienet
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
One of my customers just reported that their homepage was coming up blank and after checking modules and other things, I found that the customer had posted an article using EventLink to connect to the registration page.

Can anyone look into this?

DT Register EventLink problem after upgrading to 3.2.5 6 years 5 months ago #27249

• peterbat
  • peterbat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I found the same problem on my site as well. The DT Register control panel in the back end was also blank. After backing up everything, I went to Extensions > Manage > Manage, searched for all DT Register items, and deleted them all, and then installed the new version.
As this didn't touch the database I didn't lose any records, and the new version then worked properly (apart from the Register links not showing up, which was then sorted out by the process I described earlier in this thread).
Hope this helps...
Peter

Last Edit: by peterbat.

DT Register EventLink problem after upgrading to 3.2.5 6 years 5 months ago #27257

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
We have now updated the package to 3.2.6. Please update. A couple of fixes were made in the component itself, but most of the issues were tied to some of the other DT Reg plugins and such still needing further attention. For example, the EventLink plugin, JomSocial plugins and CB plugin were updated as well.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

DT Register EventLink problem after upgrading to 3.2.5 6 years 5 months ago #27259

• kevh1974
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi,

Where can we download the latest version as mentioned above?

Cheers

KH
The following user(s) said Thank You: gregoconnor

[SOLVED] DT Register EventLink problem after upgrading to 3.2.5 6 years 5 months ago #27261

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
As with any update, My Orders on this site will give you access to download the currently available package... as long as you purchased within one year. You can also use the Joomla update system if you have your license key entered in.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds