Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Can Not Add Payment Options?

[SOLVED] Can Not Add Payment Options? 6 years 5 months ago #27197

• card1concepts
  • card1concepts's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I am having a strange issue. I recently updated to the latest DT Register and noticed that my payment option was now missing?

I then realized that I had to now download authorize.net as a separate plugin. So I downloaded it, installed it and published it.

I then went to add my payment gateway information and click save and I get a message that the payment option was saved but i do not see it listed?

So then I tried to just set up a simple pay later payment option and get the same thing?

Any idea what is going on? Maybe I am missing something here?
Attachments:

• Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

[SOLVED] Can Not Add Payment Options? 6 years 5 months ago #27203

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
This issue was addressed in a ticket, but for others seeing this, it was simply a permissions setup issue. So if you run into this, make sure your user has appropriate permissions in DT Register -> Permissions.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

[SOLVED] Can Not Add Payment Options? 6 years 5 months ago #27204

• card1concepts
  • card1concepts's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, yes it was a permissions issue.... But it was a little more than that actually.

The user that was assigned to the payment options was disabled under the user manager. I had to enable that user and double check the permissions, save them, then log in and out again and all my payment options I had been trying to add showed up.

I think enabling the disable user, adding the user to the permissions again and logging in and out is what did the trick. Thank you for your help!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds