Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Warning Error loading feed data.

[SOLVED] Warning Error loading feed data. 6 years 5 months ago #27190

• markusreuther
  • markusreuther's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I made an article and implented following code:

{component index.php?option=com_dtregister&view=dtregister&id=2}

which showed until today the main category of the DT Register events.

When clicking on my page now, DT Register doesn't show. In the back end under Components -> DT Register it suddenly shows following error:

Warning
Error loading feed data.

Could you please advise if those two are connected and if this is the reason why DT Register is not displayed anymore?

Please advise what the problem could be. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

Warning Error loading feed data. 6 years 5 months ago #27191

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
1) The error loading feed data is not a concern. That is the DTH news RSS feed that shows in the control panel. For whatever reason, it's not loading for you... or at least wasn't at that moment. You don't need that page and this doesn't hinder any use of DT Register. Just use the submenu to go to whatever page you need to.

2) The URL you are trying to embed in an article (not something we directly support) is not quite right. The URL for a list of events is:
index.php?option=com_dtregister&view=event&layout=list&controller=event&task=events

That is what the menu item would generate. "id=2" is not needed or used. You should also put an ItemID in the URL to go with your associated menu item for the DT Reg list of events.

You should just create the list of events menu item and use that instead of embedding the full component in an article. That's not intended practice. You should instead use module positions to put any content above or below the component display.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Warning Error loading feed data. 6 years 5 months ago #27192

• markusreuther
  • markusreuther's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you for the fast reply.

It is working again with the old URL. I don't know what the problem was. :blink:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds