TOPIC: Record not editable

Record not editable 6 years 6 months ago #27179

• dove527
  • dove527's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi N,
I know this has been solved in the past with updating to the latest version but I am up to date on joomla and DtRegister and i had an issue that the record in the backend was not editable it was greyed out.. I had to create another registration for that person in order for them and admin to edit that record... I have read the post i found but the solution was just to update.. since I am fully updated what was the actual fix? is there something we can look for?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Record not editable 6 years 6 months ago #27180

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
We have no reports of anything like this happening for anyone else. It is most likely a permissions issue. Make sure your permissions have Super User checked for everything except the first box "Edit Own Items Only". Then make sure your user is assigned ONLY to the Super User group. If you still can't get it sorted, you'd have to submit a ticket so we can take a look ourselves.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds