Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Select Registration Type page formatting problem

[SOLVED] Select Registration Type page formatting problem 6 years 9 months ago #26985

• jbannin
  • jbannin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I use and adaptive display version of my site, which works well--mostly. With more and more people using their phones to register for my events, I discovered from registrants that the Select Registration Type page does not display the group registration option when people use portrait mode. People can only see the individual registration. Of course, they aren't smart enough to turn the phone sideways.

Where is the file that controls the display of those two icons/registration options. I'd like some ideas about how to let their spacing be dynamic, as it seems to be fixed.

What they see:

Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

What they should see:

Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.
Attachments:

• Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

• Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

Select Registration Type page formatting problem 6 years 9 months ago #26986

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
You can modify in this file:

/components/com_dtregister/views/event/tmpl/options.php

We are working to address these type of mobile issues, but for now, you can modify that file.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jbannin

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Select Registration Type page formatting problem 6 years 9 months ago #26989

• jbannin
  • jbannin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Thanks for the quick response, Nathan. I was able to remove the offending code.

Last Edit: by jbannin.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.536 seconds