Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Frontend Control Panel does not show Records

[SOLVED] Frontend Control Panel does not show Records 6 years 10 months ago #26936

• skydiver
  • skydiver's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have an issue which (fortunately) is replicable on the frontend demo page too.
If I select the records Icon in the CPanel and select an Event no record is shown. I can confirm via backend that records exists.

Is this something to be configured anywhere, do I miss anything, or is this an issue?

Regards,
Stefan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

Frontend Control Panel does not show Records 6 years 10 months ago #26937

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
On the demo site... and likely your site too... the demo user has permissions set to "Edit Own Items Only". The first checkbox for permissions is checked so that user group can only access elements tied to events that they are a named moderator of. In this case, any records associated with an event that you are NOT a named moderator of, you will not have access to them.

On your site, make sure Super User does NOT have that first checkbox checked in permissions. Also make sure your user is assigned only to the Super User group. If it's not, and you have to fix it, Joomla will require that you logout and login again for that ACL change to be applied.
The following user(s) said Thank You: skydiver

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

[SOLVED] Frontend Control Panel does not show Records 6 years 10 months ago #26938

• skydiver
  • skydiver's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks - that did the trick!
I've had multiple groups assigned, but now it's all as expected.
Sometimes it's too simple.

Thanks for removing the scales from my eyes.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.328 seconds