TOPIC: Import to new 3.2 Joomla Site

Import to new 3.2 Joomla Site 10 years 5 months ago #22087

• paul_mcdonald
  • paul_mcdonald's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello ...

I have a client who has a Joomla 1.5 version of DT Register (2.7.22a). I'm wondering if there are any tools/directions on importing his records into a new Joomla 3.2 site?

The records seem to import, but no event registrations do. I've followed the exact steps in the Readme file included with the latest version.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Import to new 3.2 Joomla Site 10 years 5 months ago #22096

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
You say "records" import, but not "event registrations". What is the difference to you? "Records" is how the registrations are labeled in DT Register so I'm not sure what exactly you are referring to. :)

If everything WAS done correctly... and data is all there... it could just be a permissions issue where you are not able to see the records. Go to DT Register -> Permissions. First click "Sync Groups". Then set permissions as desired. Make sure that Super Users do NOT have the first box "Edit Own Items Only" checked. Save permissions.

Then also go to the Joomla user manger and make sure that your super user is assigned ONLY to the super user group. Being assigned to other groups is not necessary, but it can also cause issues with the DT Reg permissions. If you have to make user group assignment changes, you'll have to logout and login again for changes to take affect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds