Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] multiple events using the same joomla article

[SOLVED] multiple events using the same joomla article 10 years 6 months ago #21923

• Caveman
  • Caveman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
When I have multiple events (Difference in timing) using the same joomla article for description, the register button did not bring me straight to the correct registration page. Instead i am directed to the the full event listing. I noticed the url contains &amp instead of just & to separate the parameters. Not sure if it's related to that.

My dev site:
http://cavemanprojects.com/cass4/events ... s-workshop

Joomla 3.1.5
DTregister 3.0.4e

Edit: When I set the Itemid to 0, it works but that's not the Itemid I want to use.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] multiple events using the same joomla article 10 years 6 months ago #21924

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
As we noted in your ticket, we resolved this with some tweaks to the EventLink plugin. This change was applied to both 2.5 and 3.x versions and the package has been updated. So for any site having this issue (which no one else has reported yet), just download the package again and reinstall the plugin.

By the way... no need to post your issue in the forum when we're in the middle of assisting you through a ticket. It doesn't speed up anything. :) We'd been communicating with you and were on it. Thanks!

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

[SOLVED] multiple events using the same joomla article 10 years 6 months ago #21925

• Caveman
  • Caveman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have tried it out. It works like you say. Thank you and I apologise for my impatience.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds