• Page:

TOPIC: Payment Options

Payment Options 10 years 7 months ago #21770

• zammitoj
  • zammitoj's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Pay Options not appearing and unable to change them...see attached (Pay Options is selected) I just added a new Payment Option and nothing is there. Also, when looking at my event, 2 is the other payment option select besides Default.
Attachments:

• Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Payment Options 10 years 7 months ago #21772

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
This is just a permissions issue. Go to DT Register -> Permissions. Make sure the payment options box is checked for your user group... and make sure for super users that you do NOT have "Edit Own Items Only" checked. That will only let you manage pay options, events, etc that you are the named owner of. Also, you should make sure that your user is assigned ONLY to the super users group... not multiple groups. If you do have to change group assignments, you'll have to logout and login again for it to take affect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds