Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] reorder display of payment method choices?

[SOLVED] reorder display of payment method choices? 10 years 9 months ago #21284

• Ginjg
  • Ginjg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I want paypal pro to be the first payment option displayed.
How or where do I change the display order?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] reorder display of payment method choices? 10 years 9 months ago #21301

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Open this file:

/administrator/components/com_dtregister/models/paymentmethod.php

You will find a PHP array containing all of the payment options. Change the ordering of the gateways in this array and it will change the order they display to your users. In this case, cut the line:

"paypal_pro"=>JText::_( 'DT_PAYPAL_PRO' ),

and paste it at the front of the array, which by default starts with Authorize.net. Thanks!

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

[SOLVED] reorder display of payment method choices? 10 years 9 months ago #21305

• Ginjg
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks, but that only changed the backend display which was fine as it existed.

I'm referring to the payment method selection during checkout - I want paypal pro to be shown first
Attachments:

• Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

[SOLVED] reorder display of payment method choices? 10 years 9 months ago #21309

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Yes, this affects the backend view too... but it also applies to the frontend. I forgot to mention earlier, you will need to re-save your pay option in the backend for the newly given ordering to apply for the frontend display. You may also need to clear browser and site cache. Thanks!

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

[SOLVED] reorder display of payment method choices? 10 years 9 months ago #21310

• Ginjg
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
Thank you Nathan - that worked perfectly. Looks like dtregister is back on track!!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.720 seconds