Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Next Step button not working in payment process

[SOLVED] Next Step button not working in payment process 10 years 11 months ago #20767

• ductape
  • ductape's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Yup, brand new install of DT 3 and during the registration process, the NEXT STEP button does not work, its a dead link.

I have tried everything i can think of, including making the event free, turning off joomla user creation, checking all my payment gateway stuff. I am not a new user, I have been using DT for 5+ years now so I know a lot of the things to look for.

I hope I get an answer soon.

Does anyone have this problem? I have searched the forum and I get nothing.

as an example from firebug, the back button looks like this:
<input type="button" id="backbutton" class="button" onclick="window.location='/component/dtregister/?Itemid=102&amp;eventId=15&amp;controller=event&amp;task=individualRegister'" value="Back" name="billingInfo">
While the NEXT STEP button has no ONCLICK preperty, see here:
<input type="button" name="confirm" class="button" id="next" value="Next Step">

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] Next Step button not working in payment process 10 years 9 months ago #21021

• mdesmit
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

I am experiencing the same problem but then with an upgrade to Joomla 3.
I also made the event free etc.

I now have the setup J3.12 and the latest DT register 3.03
Upgrading joomla and DT register did not help ..

best regards,

Martin

[SOLVED] Next Step button not working in payment process 10 years 9 months ago #21359

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
mdesmit - an issue like this is almost always caused by a JS or JQuery conflict with your template or other extensions. We answered ductape's support ticket a couple months ago. He had a common conflict that we see from the GCalendar extension. By default, that extension has a parameter where it removes all occurrences of JQuery in your site and replaces them with the one from GCalendar. Any extension or template that has such a parameter must be set to not do this... or at least to ignore/skip the DT Register component.

GCalendar can be set to use their JQuery file only for GCal itself.

If you can't find your conflict source, submit a ticket and we'll take a look also. Thanks!

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds