TOPIC: group registrations

group registrations 11 years 2 weeks ago #20536

• mindgameproductions
  • mindgameproductions's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
We are experiencing a strange issue.

We have group registrations and individuals.

Most of the group registrations in the back end allow us to click and see the members; however some don't and we definitely know everyone paid up.

Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

group registrations 10 years 9 months ago #21369

• abrender
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
This happens from time to time for us as well. One of my db admins has to go in and create a stub for the missing/un-editable registrants (ie. it shows 3 people in the group but you can't expand the group) and then we have to call them and add them back in manually. We never know what causes it, but it happens. Closest I can "guess" is it may be a javascript issue where the end user's browser has it turned off, or their browser is not happy with the jquery version DT uses. No clue... depending on the volume for the day, we have to do this usually at least once/twice a day when price changes are coming up (3000 member conference).

group registrations 10 years 9 months ago #21373

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
mindgame - It's really hard to say, but if you want to submit a ticket telling us example record IDs that have this issue, we can do some troubleshooting.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds