Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: BUG: No categories in admin and in module not showing

BUG: No categories in admin and in module not showing 11 years 1 month ago #20376

• Raddu
  • Raddu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
2 issues and they are bugs and related:

Site migrated from J1.5. All working but for categories. existing categories are present in database but not in admin backend J3.x.

Create new cats not under root are 'virtually being created" (DT stated "cat xyz successfully created " but does not show and is not present in the database.

Uploaded again DT component and now cats can be created under a new installed by installer "root' category and they show in admin backend.

We assign several events to these new categories > to "upcoming events module" where we select the new category: won't show on site (see http://gwsdev5.info/migration )

Created a new J3.x subdomain from scratch (no migrated tables...nothing but new install), installed DTR, setup configuration, created categories, events assign to cats etc etc and go to the same module> again also here on a new fresh Joomla 3.x no events showing in the 'upcoming events" module

This is also posted as ticket # 14113 April 4th 1.30 pm GMT

Leo Lammerink
MD GWS-Desk.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BUG: No categories in admin and in module not showing 11 years 1 month ago #20390

• thepiston
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
sort of same isue here. migrated from 1,5 and I see this error in Categories:

Warning: str_repeat() [function.str-repeat]: Second argument has to be greater than or equal to 0 in /home/site/public_html/administrator/components/com_dtregister/views/category/tmpl/list.php on line 130

Only 2 of 5 categories are showing and I can't get anything to populate the "Parent" dropdowns.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds