• Page:

TOPIC: Modify flow of Group Register - Users are confused

Modify flow of Group Register - Users are confused 11 years 2 months ago #20028

• lownotes
  • lownotes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have a couple of issues and questions on group register.

I've had various complaints from users/clients that they get confused by all the pages, especially when doing a detailed registration. Even though it says "member 2" at the top of the second user, I've been getting feedback from users that think the form is just clearing and sending them back to the start. It isn't PAINFULLY CLEAR that this is a multi step form. The average Joe seems to be confused by the form.

For detailed group registrations I think it would be better to have just one long form with all the users on one page.

Also,
what about the possibility of turning off the top message on the subsequent steps of a simple group registration.

As it is now, you see the message and at the bottom of the message you see the box for number in your group. When you hit next you see the message and then the rest of the form is way below.

Once again the important info on the page is appearing below the fold, unless the user scrolls down they think that the page has just reset.

I'm learning this by walking through with users having trouble getting through.

Is it possible to suppress the message on the following page after the group quantity is entered?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds