Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error on click of next step on joomla3 while registering

Error on click of next step on joomla3 while registering 11 years 2 months ago #20056

• nekamo2
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I tried to re-install for update and it failed about four times. :(

I tried three times from my upload file and once from tmp directory.

I tried to do a registration and still get the error.

SQL=select SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS * from nkm_dtregister_event_detail where slabId=1 and member <= order by member desc LIMIT 0, 1

Kevin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Error on click of next step on joomla3 while registering 11 years 2 months ago #20076

• MarketingPDX
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Same issue... I have an open ticket for this as well. Same basic message:

Error: 0 - SQL=select SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS * from abc_dtregister_event_detail where slabId=1 and member <= order by member desc LIMIT 0, 1

Seems like awonky SQL statement, as that <= should have a value after it -- as in less than or equal to *what*? But, I didn't see where this statement is generated, and am hoping that DTH provides the fix.

I suspect there's something we all have in common besides this error because something like this never would have made it past testing during their development. So, maybe it's another odd setting that's making that weird SQL select statement fire like that.

Error on click of next step on joomla3 while registering 11 years 2 months ago #20079

• MarketingPDX
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Quick update to my earlier post. I just upgraded from 3.0.0 to 3.0.1 and this particular error seems to have been fixed for me.

Error on click of next step on joomla3 while registering 11 years 2 months ago #20206

• nekamo2
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I should have responded sooner.
My problem is fixed now. There was a tiny, incremental change to the download file for the Joomla 3 update. I did have to delete the extension on my site and then re-install the new file.

I do believe that the ordering column was the issue fixed in the incremental update. I was having no luck ordering my fields before the update.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.372 seconds