Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error on click of next step on joomla3 while registering

Error on click of next step on joomla3 while registering 11 years 3 months ago #19814

• servant812
  • servant812's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,
I setup a new site with a registration page, but when you enter all the details on the page and click Next Step, it has an error.
The site is favour.kardinia.org.au.

Error:
500 SQL=select SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS * from aohcl_dtregister_event_detail where slabId=1 and member <= order by member desc LIMIT 0, 1

Thanks for your help.
Attachments:

• Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Error on click of next step on joomla3 while registering 11 years 3 months ago #19846

I am also receiving this error when clicking next step on the registration using Joomla 3

I also receive the error when changing the Event List order in the configuration options
Attachments:

• Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Error on click of next step on joomla3 while registering 11 years 3 months ago #19976

• servant812
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm still waiting for this to be resolved. Its been weeks now and I have a client waiting for their registrations site to work. they have people trying to register. I really disappointed with dth, Iv'e submitted a ticket but it takes days between replies. If this isn't resolved in a few days i'm going to have to go find a different plugin to keep the client happy.

Error on click of next step on joomla3 while registering 11 years 3 months ago #19987

• tknight
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I went from DTH 3.0 to DTH 3.0.1 and had the same thing happen, nothing worked when you clicked to register for an event -blank white screen no matter what way you tried to register (through article or calendar). I couldn't figure it out and went back to DTH 3.0 and now at least users register.

So until they get it worked out I would suggest going back down to 3.0.0

Error on click of next step on joomla3 while registering 11 years 2 months ago #20049

• nekamo2
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I started a new topic before I realized that you have posted the same issue. So I am guessing that we haven't heard anything that would help solve the issue. I am not a PHP person so that puts me at a disadvantage. I was going with DTH solution because I thought that it would be seamless.

Kevin
Website Manager

Error on click of next step on joomla3 while registering 11 years 2 months ago #20050

• servant812
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
It seems to have been solved for me now, Just download the app again (it looks like the same version but it has been updated) and install in Joomla. you don't need to uninstall, it will update your old install automatically.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.813 seconds