Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I recieve a 0.00 payment receipt when I select set amount?

I recieve a 0.00 payment receipt when I select set amount? 10 years 6 months ago #21854

• TC Topps
  • TC Topps's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi!
When I select a set amount I get a zero payment amount in my email and at the PayPal window. (I then have to restate the amount I want to pay in PayPal. It does process the amount but when returning to the site it states 0.00 was paid on reentry screen to Joomla. However PayPal does record the payment.)

Also the donation information does not show the amount donated in the admin data base of Joomla site. Just 0.00 And when returning to website from PayPal it says thank you for contributing 0.00.

How do we get it to show just the selectable radio button amounts only and confirm the same through out the process within Donate 2.3.3 which is installed into Joomla 2.5.14?

Thank you,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I recieve a 0.00 payment receipt when I select set amount? 10 years 6 months ago #21855

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Hello! We've just updated the package to version 2.3.4 to address a number of bugs. Please download and update. If you still have an issue after updating, please submit a rocket. Thanks!

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

I recieve a 0.00 payment receipt when I select set amount? 10 years 6 months ago #21856

• TC Topps
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Hi!
I updated component to latest version of Donate. The same problem persists as described in previous post.

Every issue mentioned is still causing a problem for me.

Thank you,

I recieve a 0.00 payment receipt when I select set amount? 10 years 6 months ago #21857

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
You must have an issue outside of DT Donate then that's affecting it. Please check the following:

- PayPal IPN must be enabled
- Auto-return must be OFF in PayPal
- Permissions must be correct on your site... 755 for directories and 644 for files from the top level containing your Joomla install on down.
- Make sure there are no restrictions in your .htaccess file or other security / admin extensions that are keeping IPN from pinging your site.

If you can't find the reason, submit a ticket and we'll take a look.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

I recieve a 0.00 payment receipt when I select set amount? 10 years 6 months ago #21858

• TC Topps
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Hi!

I changed the two settings in PayPal as per your instructions. However when at PayPal the confirmation screen says that a payment has been made when I did a test payment. However when I click the return address in the same window. It brings me back to site with an attractive thank you for your 0.00 payment. I have selected one of the optional payment amounts rather than a user input amount.

I believe I tried it with a user input amount earlier and that part would then work.

The report sent via email shows the selectable amount properly and the user input amount as 0.00. However in the back end admin the amount shown as being donated is showing as a total of 0.00. I would like for this to be broke out into the different selectable and/or user input amounts with a total. I do not get a proper total at this point.

Thank you

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds