TOPIC: Component not functioning

Component not functioning 12 years 2 weeks ago #17391

• omojesu
  • omojesu's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,
Hi, I am posting the issue here because there has been no response to my support ticket opened three days ago...hopefully it will catch your eyes here...

I purchased DTDonate three days ago and installed successfully. However, couple of issues I found...

1) The Captcha security code is buggy...no matter how many times I enter the correct code, it fails to accept the code even though it is correct. I had to set it to off in the backend to proceed.

2) When you reorder the default fields such as email, you run into mismatch issues. For example, I moved email field up the ladder and when I checked the frontend, there appeared the confirm email at the bottom, several rows away from the first email field. There is no way in the backend to re-order the confirm email field to follow the first email field.

3) I did a test and nothing happen when I submitted the form...no confirmation message, no transfer to PayPal to complete payment. BTW - I had the Payment mode on Test and then Live at the backend, so there is definitely an issue.

I am using JA Orisite Template for Joomla 2.5.x (Jomlart).

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Component not functioning 11 years 5 months ago #19313

• christopherpressey
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am having the same issue with this component and no response from my support ticket. Next step is a negative review in the JED and a search for a new component if I don't hear back soon.

Component not functioning 11 years 5 months ago #19326

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3

christopherpressey wrote: I am having the same issue with this component and no response from my support ticket. Next step is a negative review in the JED and a search for a new component if I don't hear back soon.

Hi Christopher.

I thought we were pretty responsive. We had a fix for you the day after you reported the issue.

Rich
DTH Development

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds